Real-time software Engineer
Smart-Shooter’s software group is growing and looking for a top level Real-Time Software Engineer for developing embedded software for its state of the art system.
– B.Sc. in Computer Science
– Experienced C and C++ programmer – Mandatory
– Experience working in a multi-disciplinary systems company (Company that develops multicomponent systems that incorporate hardware, software, mechanical parts, sensors) – Mandatory
– At least 5 years of SW development in embedded environment for real-time applications.
– Experience with multiple embedded platforms, working with various microcontrollers (ARM based, DSPs..)
– Experience in developing for Windows environment (Using C#, MFC)
– Knowledge in SW development under Linux
– Experience in developing communication interfaces (UART,SPI,I2C, TCP/IP) – Advantage
– Experience with electrical components interfaces
– Team player
– System wide perspective
– Ability to work in a multi-project environment
Please send your CV to email@example.com